Why More Than 90% of People Can't Success in Internet Business

|

Internet business is not equal to make money online! This is what my guru told me. Yes, both share one same objective, that is to earn money online. However, when we talk about a business, we have much more works to do. As a matter of this, most people fail in internet business, because most of them want to make money online without doing works, or as less work as possible.

When I was starting to get involve in internet marketing, I was lucky that my guru had told me to build a correct mindset. Treat "make money online" as a real business instead of just want to earn money online. Think for long-term profits, and be persistent in your works.

From what I had observed in some famous internet marketing forums, for example Digital Point and Warrior Forum, I did realize that most people are interested in making money online FAST, rather than building a strong internet business gradually. They want to see the results fast, in weeks or a month. If they can't see any good result, even they did earn a bit, they will switch to other campaign or methods. Eventually, they end up in buying more and more e-books or other make-money-online products. The good thing for these people is they are really trying and learning.

There is another group of people which can be worse than the above mentioned. These people are good in giving excuses. They claim that they have no time, no experience, don't know how to design website, don't know what to sell, don't know which is the best source to learn, worry of scammers, etc. They dare not to take any action, because they scare to fail. These kind of people will definitely won't success because they don't take any action.

I was surprised when I gave my X-EasyProfits to my customers for FREE and ask them to share with their friends so that they can earn money. They are not asking to sell any products, but to give away my report as a FREE gift to their friends in order to help them to earn some profits. If you can fail in a simple job like giving FREE stuff, I think there will be no more easier job to help you to start your online business already.

My advice is: take serious action to share away this FREE report and follow what I had taught you in the report, just you can see the results. This FREE report is a great tool for intermidiate IMers also in order to increase their online profits. You can earn extra with almost no extra work. So, Grab This!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Starting Internet Business at Zero Cost Using Twitter! | Template Blue by TNB