Why I write this blog?

|

I'm just started to compose a blog today. My reason is typically different from others. I do not mean to write a blog because I am lazy to update a blog. However, I am forced to do so. Why?

Recently, I've just launched a new product about traffic generating and list building in viral way, and I started to promote it in Warrior Forum and also Digital Point Forum. I think I got overwhelmed response from warriors and so Warrior Admin started to notice me. My signature, which was linked to my viral list building product had been cut off. I wrote a letter to admin asking for reason but they didn't get back to me. Luckily, one more tools that came to my mind is blogger. I can indirectly link you to my product and share this underground list building method with you all. Not bad also, I can write something here to share with you what is viral list building is all about. Must check this out at http://www.x-easyprofits.com/ :) It's really cool!

And also in my blog, I'll like to share my journey of success in internet marketing to all of my blog visitors. I'll share the useful tools or materials those help me and may be you also to earn some profits from internet.

Stay with me so we can grow together :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Starting Internet Business at Zero Cost Using Twitter! | Template Blue by TNB